TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DEADLINE DATE: 15 JUNE 2015
- Return a completed scholarship project within and no later than of 15 June 2016 2pm Dubai time. The ARAB FASHION COUNCIL scholarship’s office reserves the right to withdraw the offer of a scholarship if it is not accepted by the given deadline.
- ARAB FASHION COUNCIL has the right to use a the provided information for research and quality purposes.
- ARAB FASHION COUNCIL has the right to use the materials provided either online or offline.
- The participants should be holder of an Arabic Passport (Any of the 22 countries members of the Arab League: EGYPT, ALGERIA, SUDAN, IRAQ, MOROCCO, SAUDI ARABIA, YEMEN, SYRIA, TUNISIA, SOMALIA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, JORDAN, LIBYA, PALESTINE, LEBANON, OMAN, KUWAIT, MAURITANIA, QATAR, BAHRAIN, DJIBOUTI and COMOROS.
- Maintain living costs for the duration of their programme of study. Additional financial support is not available. The ARAB FASHION COUNCIL recommends that students will need at least 700 EURO per month for living costs. This figure is based on a single student.
- Agree to act in an ambassadorial capacity, to produce student profiles, and to attend scholarship/recruitment events as required for DOMUS ACADEMY.
- Agree to the ARAB FASHION COUNCIL contacting students after their graduation for an update on how the scholarship has influenced their career.